[FieldTrip] Problem with preprocessed data extraction

Devika Duggal devikadu at gmail.com
Thu Oct 26 22:43:33 CEST 2023

Dear Community,

I am a clinical psychology student working on a study about rejection
sensitivity in a clinical population. We use a modified version of
Cyberball that parametrically modulates the rate of exclusion and are
collecting data using Brain Vision Recorder.

We are running into an issue relating to extracting waves from the
preprocessed data and I am hoping to get some help with this. We
preprocessed the data using FieldTrip but when we try to extract, only 16
of the recorded 131 channels are represented. All the channels were
recording during data collection (as seen on Recorder) so we are not sure
what happened. The channel names were also imported from Recorder for use
in Fieldtrip.

I am new to EEG analysis so my apologies if I sound ignorant. If it is
helpful to look at our FieldTrip code or some of our raw data, I am happy
to send it over.

Best,
Dev