[FieldTrip] Post-Doc Position at the University of Birmingham: cognitive outcome of elderly patients after major surgery

Ali Mazaheri a.mazaheri at bham.ac.uk
Mon Oct 23 12:44:22 CEST 2023

Dear Fieldtrippers,

I have a new position available in my lab (University of Birmingham, UK) tracking the cognitive function of older adults undergoing cancer surgery-  this work is part of a large multidisciplinary initiative funded by the Wellcome Leap.

Besides a solid background in electrophysiology and cognitive neuroscience, we are also looking for candidates who have a keen interest in and enthusiasm for research in the area of aging and frailty.

More details and information on how to apply can be found in the link below.
Email me if you have any questions.

https://www.jobs.ac.uk/job/DDN255/research-fellow

Thanks !
Ali