[FieldTrip] Bidscoin: _scans.tsv file

Iñigo Diez i.diez at bcbl.eu
Tue May 30 16:42:54 CEST 2023

Dear Sir or Madam,

I am Iñigo Diez, worker in BCBL. We are currently working on converting some folders into BIDS format and we found a problem: When converting the folder of some subjects into BIDS we found in the _scans.tsv file, that only one anat file is listed, while they had more than one T1 images in the anat folder. So we don't know what we should do in order to obtain the complete list of all the images of that subject in the _scans.tsv file.
For a better understanding, please find attached the screenshots of the _scans.tsv file and the anat folder containing the several T1 images.

Thank you in advanced.

Regards,

Iñigo Diez
Research Assistant BCBL
https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://www.bcbl.eu__;!!HJOPV4FYYWzcc1jazlU!9Qo2pfqD4WnPvrHK-31B61QBWvY9WY7uSY6wjwNcCmjLCbFioSLxNXlybqfMNqK1VQZ3G7bqWo3_H4JEASh_$
Tel: +34 943 309 300

Legal disclaimer/Aviso legal/Lege-oharra: https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://www.bcbl.eu/legal-disclaimer__;!!HJOPV4FYYWzcc1jazlU!9Qo2pfqD4WnPvrHK-31B61QBWvY9WY7uSY6wjwNcCmjLCbFioSLxNXlybqfMNqK1VQZ3G7bqWo3_H27kyqe0$

We are working flexibly at BCBL. I am sending this message at a time that suits me. Please feel comfortable knowing that I do not expect you to read, respond to or action it outside of regular working hours.