[FieldTrip] ITC and harmonic artefacts?

Schoffelen, J.M. (Jan Mathijs) janmathijs.schoffelen at donders.ru.nl
Wed May 10 11:47:19 CEST 2023

On 10 May 2023, at 11:44, Ivaylo Iotchev <ivaylo.iotchev at gmail.com<mailto:ivaylo.iotchev at gmail.com>> wrote:

By defining trials I mean where the trials start, not how long they are. If there is phase-alignment relative to word-beginning a trial starting at the word beginning and one starting in the middle of the word will not be aligned in phase with each other, this is why I think starting point matters. The length of course should not be too short :)

I am roughly speaking using a version of this How can I compute inter-trial coherence? - FieldTrip toolbox<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.fieldtriptoolbox.org/faq/itc/__;!!HJOPV4FYYWzcc1jazlU!4tklQRla8xdpPiI-P2OykbDFQDU5Ib33v0KStRMbTPpcBGFJb2NfKQgVFDb8NAn1X4AUvT2v14b2Qjox20_A7TGBG3z7vF8rJOJKs5Q$> with some changes adapted to the data.

Bests,

Ivo