[FieldTrip] Independent component analysis (ICA) to remove EOG artifacts

Elif Tülay e.eliftulay at gmail.com
Tue May 9 21:58:05 CEST 2023

Hi Erfan,

Actually, I could not guess the reason for the error right now, It could be
because of your data format, because of the FieldTrip version, or a
completely different reason :) I can only suggest trying to define
cfg.colormap manually if you haven't done it yet. You can assign a string
for colormap. If I am not wrong, the recommended colormaps include
'parula', 'cividis', 'balance',and '*RdBu'. However, you can find more from
the link below.

https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://github.com/fieldtrip/fieldtrip/blob/master/plotting/ft_colormap.m__;!!HJOPV4FYYWzcc1jazlU!7_vQHuRJZ7C2_jEZ-7PdDNKGgdpAwN3zAS8rdYwAGytoJXLC_2TXcxM-7bN5pa86SUEIc9hPnIhO-pXCls4GlpCFBg$

I hope it works.