[FieldTrip] Leadfield magnitude with openmeeg method

yiye at eln.upv.es yiye at eln.upv.es
Sat May 6 20:40:36 CEST 2023

Hi Jan-Mathijs,

I am using the attached file to compute leadfield. My source signa is of order of mV, the surface recorded signal should be of ten-hundred microvolts. Taking into account the computed leadfield and normal vector of source, for each electrode, I added the contribution of all the signal sources. The simulated surface data is of order of volt, whic is much bigger than surface recorded data.

Can you tell me what’s wrong? Thank you very much for your help

Best regards

Yiyao Ye Lin

Universitat Politècnica de València,

Departamento de Ingeniería Electrónica,