[FieldTrip] Question about CSV to Compatible Format Conversion

Shreya Sreekantham shreya.sreekantham19 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 15 21:49:56 CEST 2023

Hi,

Quick question. If I have a csv for EEG data and I would like to run ICA on
the data, what file format conversions should I use? I'm getting a lot of
errors like unsupported type whenever I try to make it a '.ds' file or a
field-trip compatible structure.

Following this tutorial:
https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.fieldtriptoolbox.org/tutorial/ica_artifact_cleaning/__;!!HJOPV4FYYWzcc1jazlU!5TCj2dBgymY6-ANFsfVWD-jMO2dYTG2rfHk0WBYM6jrzBmRIClWZyofYlyUrNZd1ecjLMNY1i0dulMJ_jYLY5g24mIbO-4U$

Thank you!

P.S> the data is 16 x 3086 (channels x samples)