[FieldTrip] 1st Oldenburg MEG Symposium

Neuroimaging MEG neuroimaging.meg at uni-oldenburg.de
Tue Jun 13 15:26:26 CEST 2023

Dear all,

we would like to announce the first Oldenburg MEG Symposium taking place on September 21st and 22nd, 2023 at our Neuroimaging Unit in Oldenburg, Germany, hosting a 306 channel Elekta Triux MEG and a 3T Siemens Prisma. We would like to bring together scientists to exchange latest developments in MEG research. We plan for an interactive symposium with discussions and hands-on sessions. Therefore, and due to space restrictions in our Neuroimaging Unit attendance is limited to 50 participants.

We are happy to announce the following keynote lectures:

- Prof. Dr. Joachim Groß (Münster):

  Brain oscillations and brain/body states

- Prof. Dr.-Ing. habil. Jens Haueisen (Ilmenau):

  Dry EEG combined with MEG

- Dr. Burkhard Maess (Leipzig):

  Optically pumped magnetometers

- Dr. rer. nat. Guido Nolte (Hamburg):

  Methods to estimate brain coupling from non-invasive electrophysiological recordings

Abstracts can be submitted until July 31st, 2023 directly on the website.

Please visit our website for more information on location and further details:

https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://uol.de/neuroimaging/meg__;!!HJOPV4FYYWzcc1jazlU!9ZB-4dRUCP1DpbJpPTVJ54aqU4aQkPy8WwnuMgGJAfn_8z9kC2r-OohSK741EGWXd5uLiOR8BFAQHlqE6J2dcwoedBm1jtUJirOcU1Fg$

We hope you like the idea and take the effort to join,

 Christoph Herrmann & Andreas Spiegler