[FieldTrip] Lab Manager/Research Tech Position at Binghamton University (SUNY)

Sung-Joo Lim sungj.m.lim at gmail.com
Sun Jul 30 21:41:25 CEST 2023

My apologies for the broken link.

The correct link for more information and to apply for the lab manager /
research tech position at Binghamton (SUNY) can be found here:
https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://binghamton.interviewexchange.com/jobofferdetails.jsp?JOBID=164990__;!!HJOPV4FYYWzcc1jazlU!9kXwkWI_0dzZP24qab4RKb5BY8-DfzMxD9YwoJe1t4Tg8IHr1_HRtBMYe7vOiowZvrQ0_wyc4Mcvu9Q3qvyhyJDHmA$
<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://binghamton.interviewexchange.com/jobofferdetails.jsp?JOBID=164990__;!!HJOPV4FYYWzcc1jazlU!5yy4sleA5qFEOor65nxSIwBV_fQIP2WMlbbIIbofsLkvg7Zg9m4ofWU-hFkixqamdjsDm9-6DyC7RHS3XLsCKBp4PVI$>

Best regards,
Sung-Joo

sungjoo at binghamton.edu
<sungjoo at bu.edu>