[FieldTrip] Query regarding extraction of amplitude and latency values

Varghese Mathew 1881002 varghese.mathew at res.christuniversity.in
Fri Dec 29 04:30:31 CET 2023

Hi
I am a Ph.D. scholar working on face processing studies. I am currently
trying to use the Fieldtrip toolbox for doing ERP analysis. I am able to
plot the ERP and topo plots. I would like to know if there is a way to
extract amplitude and latency values from different time windows of
interest, to conduct statistical analysis in another software.
I'm really looking forward to any leads.

Thanks in advance
--
Varghese Mathew
Ph.D Scholar