[FieldTrip] One label missing after ft_virtualchannel

Schoffelen, J.M. (Jan Mathijs) janmathijs.schoffelen at donders.ru.nl
Thu Aug 10 14:02:49 CEST 2023

Hi Marta,

I would start by checking whether
1) the downsampled version of the atlas contains all parcels (i.e. are all values between 0 and 246 represented in atlas.tissue?)
2) if the above is true, whether the source position(s) that should coincide with the left lateral amygdala, actually are flagged as an ‘inside’ position in the source_avg variable.

Good luck,
Jan_Mathijs