[FieldTrip] Cluster based permutation test for single channel, ft_freqstatistics

Brener, Stephanie Stephanie.Brener at ucsf.edu
Wed Aug 9 20:44:59 CEST 2023

Hi Jan-Mathijs,

Thank you again for your response. I see what you are saying. I will adapt the test to compare between two sets of 90 trials each where each set has a different experimental condition. I thought that in the case of a single condition, the threshold heuristic would be whether the power is significantly greater than or less than 0, but this may not be correct.

Thanks again,
Stephanie