[FieldTrip] Plotting specific tissue from FEM model

Ioannis Zorzos gianof at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 24 23:35:19 CEST 2021

Dear all,

This may be a silly question. I am having problems with my source model and/ or my headmodel. I want to plot only the brain tissue of the FEM headmodel that I created with the SimBio pipeline, (5-compartment headmodel). With the use of ft_plot_headmodel or ft_plot_mesh, the plot is the whole model.

Is there a way to plot only the brain mesh?

Thank you in advance,
Ioannis Zorzos
Phd Candidate in Artificial Intelligence in Medicine
Medical Image Processing, Algorithms and Applications
National Technical University of Athens
9, Iroon Polytechneiou str.,
157 73 Zografou Campus,
Athens, GREECE