[FieldTrip] Seed-based source-level coherence over time

Philip Cho pnc9 at georgetown.edu
Mon Oct 25 07:18:47 CEST 2021

Hi list,

I have some ROIs and would like to use them as seeds to see how coherence
with the rest of the brain changes over time after a stimulus. I would like
to do my analysis in source space, and I’m curious what the best approach
is, as I’m having trouble finding a particular tutorial on this. Ideally,
at the end, I would like to be able to play a movie to see the
spatiotemporal dynamics of the seed-based coherence, but any guidance on
anything up that point would be extremely helpful. Some detail may be
helpful, as I’m somewhat new to FieldTrip, but again, any help would be
greatly appreciated. Thank you!

Best,
Philip