[FieldTrip] Plot ft_singleplotER for significant cluster at sensorlevel

Schoffelen, J.M. (Jan Mathijs) janmathijs.schoffelen at donders.ru.nl
Wed Nov 24 13:09:03 CET 2021

Hi Laura,

I am not sure what you have in mind, but what you can do, is to identify the channels that contribute to the cluster (note: don’t talk about a ’significant’ cluster, the test is significant, not the cluster), and then specify those channels as the cfg.channel. This will result in a figure that displays the average across those channels. If you want to aggregate, you need to do some matlab voodoo yourself, summing the T-values (or so) across the relevant channels.

Best wishes,
Jan-Mathijs