[FieldTrip] Neighbour template for Biosemi 128-electrode cap?

Sebastian Sauppe sauppe.s at gmail.com
Tue Nov 9 12:37:53 CET 2021

The solution to my problem was quite simple as the layout files that come
with FieldTrip can also be used for the clustering algorithms to define the
neighbors.

% prepare_neighbours
cfg_layout = [];
cfg_layout.layout = 'biosemi128.lay';
cfg_neighb           = [];
cfg_neighb.layout = ft_prepare_layout(cfg_layout);
cfg_neighb.method    = 'triangulation';
cfg_neighb.feedback  = 'no';
cfg.neighbours       = ft_prepare_neighbours(cfg_neighb, data);

— Sebastian

--

Dr. Sebastian Sauppe
Department of Comparative Language Science, University of Zurich