[FieldTrip] Error with mutual information

Schoffelen, J.M. (Jan Mathijs) jan.schoffelen at donders.ru.nl
Thu Feb 18 14:33:43 CET 2021

Ciao Gianmarco,

I guess the answer on your question ‘what am I doing wrong’ depends on how you have formatted your Brainstorm-derived data into a structure that fieldtrip can work with.
If you are working with ft_connectivity_mutualinformation directly, you should study a bit what the required formatting of the input matrix is. Probably the order of the dimensions or the orientation of the matrix is wrong.

Best wishes,
Jan-Mathijs