[FieldTrip] About the usage of FieldTirp toolbox to analysis data obtained by LIF models

ConBke conbke at sjtu.edu.cn
Wed Nov 25 14:59:03 CET 2020

	Hi, I am trying to use FieldTrip to do some analysis with the data I obtained by running leaky integrate-and fire models of a network. I currently only have my data (LFPs, spike times) stored in txt and mat format. I read the documents of some functions like ft_preprocessing, ft_spiketriggeredspectrum, ft_definetrial and so on, but still confused about some the information I have to provide described in the document, as I only have some trials of LFPs and spike times of some neurons.

	I stored the LFP and spike times like ‘LFP.mat’ and ’spike.mat’, and define a struct “ cfg = [];  cfg.dataset = ‘LFP.mat’, cfg.trl = [0 60000 0 ];”.
And then used the ft_preprocessing like “ ft_preprocessing(cfg)”. Then Matlab gives me error like “Error using feval, attempt to execute SCRIPT matlab as a function”, “hdr = feval(headerformat, filename);” , “  hdr = ft_read_header(cfg.headerfile, headeropt{:}); “. I have no idea how to fix this issue, because I seem not to have information about the header file. Can you give me any advice? Thank you very much! Looking forward to your reply!

Best Wishes!
Τao