[FieldTrip] Connectivity Dimensions

Schoffelen, J.M. (Jan Mathijs) jan.schoffelen at donders.ru.nl
Mon Jun 22 15:52:32 CEST 2020

Dear Michael,

Consider it confirmed!

Best wishes,
JM

On 22 Jun 2020, at 15:47, Michael Glassen - Biomedical Engineer <MGlassen at kesslerfoundation.org<mailto:MGlassen at kesslerfoundation.org>> wrote:

Hi all,

I was looking to make some plots of directional connectivity data obtained from ft_connectivityanalysis, and I just wanted to double check the dimensions of pdcspctrm and dtfspctrm.

The dimord is 'chan_chan_freq_time', but there isn't any indication of which chan dimension is the from direction and which is the to direction. I tried piecing it together by using ft_connectivityplot and comparing these to my own plots, and I'm pretty sure that the dimensions are 'fromchan_tochan_freq_time' but I wanted to get confirmation before I moved forward.

Best,
Michael Glassen

https://doi.org/10.1371/journal.pcbi.1002202