[FieldTrip] 'avgoverchan' doesn't seem to do anything

Eelke Spaak e.spaak at donders.ru.nl
Fri Feb 28 09:11:08 CET 2020

Hi Ryan,

Are you using ft_statistics_montecarlo directly? Or using one of the
high-level stats functions (e.g. ft_timelockstatistics, etc.)? It's
usually easier to use the latter, since they keep track of bookkeeping
stuff like averaging the data over various dimensions.

If you are using a high-level interface, have you tried specifying
cfg.neighbours = []?

Good luck,
Eelke