[FieldTrip] source reconstruction

Luis Manuel Pereira Rosa pereirarosaluismanuel at gmail.com
Tue Apr 28 16:01:55 CEST 2020

I am writing to you because I am trying to do a font rebuild much like the
one found in the tutorial
http://www.fieldtriptoolbox.org/tutorial/minimumnormestimate/, but from EEG
data, to get to the forward solution (ft_prepare_leadfield function) I used
a head model  obtained   from an rmi and a source model that I downloaded
from Fieldtrip's own data.

For the inverse solution I used the ft_sourceanalysis function and the
input arguments were the outputs of the ft_prepare_leadfield and
ft_preprocessing functions.

When I use the ft_plot_mesh function to graph the results, the brain
reconstruction is done correctly, but the source in it does not appear
because the array of the SourceFIC.ave.pow field is 0.

If someone has been through the same thing and can help me with that, I
would appreciate it.

Thank you