[FieldTrip] plotting issue- linestyle

Jac Billington J.Billington at leeds.ac.uk
Fri Aug 30 12:54:41 CEST 2019

Updating issue for future info as I know others had same issue. Specific bug with 20181101.  Definitely fixed with 20190828 version.

Thank you for the help.

Dr Jac Billington
Associate Professor in Perceptual Neuroscience
School of Psychology, Rm G.06A
University of Leeds
Leeds, LS2 9JT
Tel: +44(0)113 343 6686