[clean-list] htoclean sorrows

Matthew Bromberg mattcbro at earthlink.net
Tue May 30 19:26:10 MEST 2006

For anyone else that needs to go down the MS linker path I thought I'd
provide a trivial example of a .bat file
that sets the command line environment for microsofts compiler tools
prior to launching the clean IDE.

REM This is Clean.bat
call "%VCToolkitInstallDir%\vcvars32.bat"
REM call "D:\Apps\Microsoft Visual Studio\VC98\Bin\vcvars32.bat"
REM change directories to the location of the Clean IDE
D:
cd "D:\Apps\Clean 2.1.1\"
CleanIDE.exe"