[clean-list] Concurrent Clean?

Fernando Mato Mira matomira at gmail.com
Thu Mar 2 17:02:30 MET 2006

Yes. My renewed interest comes from the current multicore trend. It will be
very difficult
to take full advantage of new processors without a paradigm change for
normal applications.

Does Clean auto-parallelize or does one have to cut up the application
explicitly (hard thing do to for
something like a word processor, for instance).

Thanks