[clean-list] OpenGL

Jeff Ervin jeffervin at earthlink.net
Sat Feb 25 17:47:36 MET 2006

Thanks Diederik, I was hoping someone had already done some work that
would serve as a guide for me. I would appreciate if you or Arjen could
make your  work available  when you  have time to look for it. If I can
see how to do it, I have the time and energy to do a full binding.

Regards,

Jeff Ervin