[clean-list] Artificial Intelligence in Clean

Siegfried Gonzi siegfried.gonzi@stud.uni-graz.at
Wed, 14 May 2003 09:52:54 +0200

Pieter Koopman wrote:

/
/
>Use unique datastructures for you matrices.
>Have a look at the Clas library at
>http://www.cs.kun.nl/~clean/Download/Download_Libraries/clas/clas.html. <http://www.cs.kun.nl/%7Eclean/Download/Download_Libraries/clas/clas.html.>
>Unfortunatly, this lib is still written in Clean 1.3, but conversion to
>Clean 2.0 should be straight forward. Tell me if there you encounter problems.

There are small hurdles with the Clas library. It uses at some places "ArrayElem".

The new Clean 2 compiler expects (a e) or something like this. I had no luck to adapt the new scheme but
removing ArrayElem and using explicit types helps. But this solution is not contending and it would be good if one could have a
look at the CLAS library. ArrayElem occurs only at 5 or 6 places.

One has also to comment out the last few lines in the slicing module in order to get the module through the compiler.

S. Gonzi