[clean-list] Optimising Recursive Functions Yielding Multiple Results in Tuples?

Maks Verver m.verver@student.utwente.nl
Thu, 27 Jun 2002 17:55:42 +0200

Hi

At 08:27 27-6-2002 +0200, Janis Voigtlaender wrote:
>So, has anyone ever compiled the
>Clean 2.0 source with anything else than CodeWarrior 6, and can give me
>a hint? Actually, I don't need a whole compilation as I have a running
>system. I just need the recompiled backend.dll with changed settings as
>above.

I actually gave it a try, and with a few minor modifications to the
resource script, the source code seemed to compile. However, I was unable
to locate a function called ParseAndCheckImplementationModule (defined in
checker.h, used in compiler.c).  Where is it? I assume it is of critical
importance (so I assume I can't get away with commenting it out). It is not
imported by the original backend.dll, so I it has to be linked against the
dll code.

Ofcourse, things would be easier if someone could just use the CodeWarrior
compiler to generate the dll with the existing project files, but it would
be nice to have a working VisualStudio workspace for future use.

Kind regards,
Maks Verver.