[clean-list] [ANN] Clean 2.0 available for Windows
Fri, 21 Dec 2001 18:13:42 +0100
It has finally arrived: the new Clean 2.0 compiler and
environment. The distribution is currently only available
for Windows at
Some features are:
- All components (except for the back-end) have been written
- Proof assistent Sparkle included.
- Experimental version of dynamics.
- Language extensions, such as multiparameter type classes,
universally quantified types, improved import mechanism.
- Clean 2.0 IDE included with improved support for
environments and dynamic linking.
The sources of the Clean Compiler, Code Generator, Clean Tools
(IDE, profilers), Dynamics and Linkers are available from the
download page. The sources for other parts of the Clean System
will also be available as OpenSource but we need some more time