Rational arithmetic

rinus rinus@cs.kun.nl
Fri, 27 Nov 1998 23:31:05 +0100

"Clifford J. Nelson" wrote:

> I read a hint somewhere on the Internet that exact rational arithmetic was
> implemented in Clean version 1.3, but was buried somewhere in the
> documentation. Is it? I cannot find it.
>
>      Cliff Nelson

We have indeed a StdRatio. It needs some polishing and therefore is was not
distributed yet.
If you like, I can mail you a copy.
We have more library modules which we locally use or are trying out.
They are not distributed because they still need some polishing and it is not
nice that you have to change your program because libraries are changed..
We are therefore hesitating to publish library modules which are not
completely fixed or tested.

We are preparing a new release of the Object I/O lib for the PC and Mac.

Greetings,

Rinus