Communication with the no-functional world.

Marco Kesseler mke@oce.nl
Wed, 18 Mar 1998 14:53:46 +0100

>> Well Simon, I don't want to spoil the fun, but do you have a Clean
>> to Haskell convertor, taking care of GUI issues and all?
>
>I don't, but the code Ana enclosed didn't have any GUI stuff.
>As I understand it she was asking about type error messages.

Indeed.

But isn't it rather ...uhm... obvious that people can find out
what error messages Haskell produces if they 'just convert'
their Clean programs to it?

What is the point you are trying to make?

regards,
Marco

Marco Kesseler
Oce-Technologies B.V.
St. Urbanusweg 43, Venlo, The Netherlands
P.O. Box 101, 5900 MA Venlo, The Netherlands
telephone +31 77 359 5158
fax       +31 77 359 5450
e-mail    mke@oce.nl